For more details on the conference, download the official NYC Packet below.
Camp NYC: September 24-26
STILL: The 69th Annual National Youth Conference
This year's weekend event combines the stillness of the God with National Youth Conference traditions on a Texas campsite. Pack light. This weekend is about connecting with Christian youth and basking in God's handiwork.
The registration fee includes housing, five meals, and the conference shirt. The registration fee is $69 per person through June 30. The weekend agenda will include:
- Evening Devotion
- Roll Call of Congregation
- On-site Community Service
- Talent Show
- All Conference Drama
- All Conference Chorus
The age for Conferee attendees is 13-20. All youth must attend with the approved Youth Worker from their congregation or with their own parent/guardian. Packing list and additional forms will be sent upon registration completion. Transportation will be provided to/from the local airports upon request. All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion of registration. Please read the COVID-19 protocols and safety guidelines below.
REGISTER TODAY HERE.
PLANNING TO ATTEND CAMP NYC?
READ THIS IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Directors, Coordinators, and Staff of the National Youth Conference are working diligently to maintain the tradition of this storied event while balancing the need to observe guidelines and protocols established by federal, state, and local health authorities. While the event will be hosted in Texas, we understand that many of you are traveling from various states. As the risk for COVID-19 continues to decrease, we will continue to update our policies to ensure they are the most up to date and consistent with our goals of coming together safely.
To that end, everyone attending this year's National Youth Conference must agree to comply with the regulations of the event which include:
- Each attendee will present a Negative COVID-19 test dated within three days of September 24, 2021, OR a completed COVID-19 vaccination card from a local health authority bearing the attendee's name, date of birth, and date of inoculation.
- Each attendee will comply with the social distancing and masking protocols set forth by the Conference which will be detailed in the registration confirmation packet and may be updated in weeks leading up to the event.
- Each attendee will follow the security guidelines set forth by the Conference Directors to ensure the safety and enjoyment for each participant.
Ready to Register?
Visit this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/69th-annual-national-youth-conference-of-the-churches-of-christ-tickets-156003906885?aff=WesbiteLink